Whiskey

Supporting Member
I removed my reservoir off of my 2.5 king coil overs to mock up some things and i lost hydraulic fluid. Can i simply add some more king hydraulic fluid in the shock at full droop and reservoir and reassemble? or do i need to have the shocks disassembled and bled? appreciate any input.

I removed my reservoir off of my 2.5 king coil overs to mock up some things and i lost hydraulic fluid. Can i simply add some more king hydraulic fluid in the shock at full droop and reservoir and reassemble? or do i need to have the shocks disassembled and bled? appreciate any input.
If you disconnected the resi then you'll definitely need to bleed them again

Yup. Cycle the res and then bleed the body. Unless you dumped out a lot of oil you should be fine just bleeding without adding. No need to fully disassemble.

just got a few more answers, i screwed up big time there. now ive got to find somebody who can fix my mistake, live and learn. Thanks
It's pretty easy to do it yourself. Just need a few odd tools you can make easily enough.

Watched filthy motorsports video on rebuilding coilovers and after about 50 replays i decided i could take it on myself. Actually very simple once you understand how it works. Took about an hour and two sets of hands and i was able to do it myself, disaster avoided.