King of Elbe 2023

:ROFLMAO: at the exocaged Samurai or whatever that comes around the corner like the KoolAid man at 8:15 and immediately rams his front diff into the very first rock in the garden, powers through it and then 5 seconds later slams into another rock and sprays some sort of fluid everywhere. Don't know what that was but he just kept going for another 2 minutes after that without making much progress.

I admit that it may be my personal prejudice but I'm yawning and reaching for the fast-forward button when it's a SxS. Real rigs are just way more fun to watch.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
:ROFLMAO: at the exocaged Samurai or whatever that comes around the corner like the KoolAid man at 8:15 and immediately rams his front diff into the very first rock in the garden, powers through it and then 5 seconds later slams into another rock and sprays some sort of fluid everywhere. Don't know what that was but he just kept going for another 2 minutes after that without making much progress.
Yeah very strange. I watched the guy do a couple runs in the days leading up to the race and he did pretty dang good. I think he even competed last year.

Not sure what that was, maybe luck or one too many coors.

I admit that it may be my personal prejudice but I'm yawning and reaching for the fast-forward button when it's a SxS. Real rigs are just way more fun to watch.

I gotta say those things surprisingly capable right out of the box. They keep up with the most built rigs on everything but the biggest rocks/holes.

But they break a lot. Helped weld one that broke a tie rod

1701369694080.jpeg

Yeah very strange. I watched the guy do a couple runs in the days leading up to the race and he did pretty dang good. I think he even competed last year.

I gotta say those things surprisingly capable right out of the box. They keep up with the most built rigs on everything but the biggest rocks/holes.

View attachment 478405

Reactions: PNW_LJ

probably lol

View attachment 478405

maybe that's why they bore me. Because it's too easy to just pull out the checkbook and then go run with real wheelers without having any talent.

I say that having barely ever been behind the wheel of a side by side, but having seen enough of them piloted by drunk idiots walk right up stuff that takes a built rig and a skilled driver.

Reactions: PNW_LJ