King Shocks for TJ / LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduty

TJ Enthusiast
SOLD

King Shocks for TJ or LJ with adjusters. King Shocks are considered by many to be the best in the business. These sell new (per pair) for about $900 without the adjusters and about $1100 with the adjusters. This set doesn't have much use. they are in excellent condition. The last shocks you will ever buy as they are fully rebuildable. These are specifically tuned by King for TJ and LJs.

Looking for quick sale - $sold for the set of 4. $50 to ship. Paypal gift or you pay the fees.

Below are the part numbers with the adjusters. (drop the "A" in the part number for no adjusters - important when looking up new pricing) It also shows the compressed and extended length.
25001-176A Jeep TJ 96-06 3-5" Lift Front Shocks 15.803 24.903
25001-177A Jeep TJ 96-06 3-5" Lift Rear Shocks 14.671 23.016

60OFUwN.jpg

9cAf9cJ.jpg

CF0lgwF.jpg

d5t2HZI.jpg

tiLa1ex.jpg

Last edited:
Two questions

1) Why are you selling them
2) Anything wrong with them

My 5160s are needing to be rebuilt. This might be a nice upgrade.

Two questions

1) Why are you selling them
2) Anything wrong with them

My 5160s are needing to be rebuilt. This might be a nice upgrade.
Unfortunately, too many custom tweaks on my TJ, these don't fit the bill.

Nothing wrong with them.

A "slight" upgrade to the 5160s. [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, too many custom tweaks on my TJ, these don't fit the bill.

Nothing wrong with them.

A "slight" upgrade to the 5160s. [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"Slight" upgrade huh? I'd probably be the only guy in the state of ND with King shocks on his Jeep. Not much need for them around here. But then again, I don't do my wheeling around here :). I'll consider them, but as I was looking at your compression numbers I realized I would need another inch of bumpstop on each end. So they probably won't work for me. At least not now. I'll probably regret that later. But I actually really like my 5160s. At least I did until I got an oil leak and they seem to only last around 20,000 miles.

@Chris obviously money is no issue with your build. Anything less than these on yours would be blasphemy. You need these ;)

I'm not sure they would work with my new mid-arm lift. Dave has chosen very specific 10" travel front shocks and 12" travel rear shocks so that it will all work with the build.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Damn, this is within my lift kit budget but a few months too early. Looks like an awesome setup!

Reactions: Starrs
I don't need these....I don't need these....I don't need these....

Status
Not open for further replies.