KOA check in

My BIL just checked in, spent 30 mins arguing with the front desk because they had him down for 3 cabins! His confirmation showed 1, but they wouldn’t let it go, tried to get him for two grand LOL.

Got back to my desk this evening at work to a voicemail from the Moab Sheriff's department that my bike has been recovered!!!!!!!!!!

A group of campers found it in a fucking field about 3 miles away from the KOA headed out of town & turned it in, he says it looks to be in great shape.

I'm headed down 1st thing in the morning to snag it!!!!

Got back to my desk this evening at work to a voicemail from the Moab Sheriff's department that my bike has been recovered!!!!!!!!!!

A group of campers found it in a fucking field about 3 miles away from the KOA headed out of town & turned it in, he says it looks to be in great shape.

Heck yeah glad to hear it that is some luck right there!

That’s one way of getting out of riding

Just got back from Moab for the second time this week :ROFLMAO:

0888EAFC-AF49-458B-9D8F-AA67AB5176A3.jpeg