KOA check in

I’m backed into site G1 with my van and my black TJ. Cant miss my van.
2496A1E2-96D6-4C02-96F8-C735A3E20D47.jpeg

KOA guys, we are among thieves!!

Walked out of my cabin this morning to find my full suspension Specialized mountain bike and my kids Traxxas RC car gone. I’m fucking pissed, had the bike locked up too with a cable. I’m thinking I must have fucked up last night & put the cable just through the wheel instead of the frame.

Anyway, lock up your shit or keep it inside!

1619532400122.jpeg

KOA guys, we are among thieves!!

Walked out of my cabin this morning to find my full suspension Specialized mountain bike and my kids Traxxas RC car gone. I’m fucking pissed, had the bike locked up too with a cable. I’m thinking I must have fucked up last night & put the cable just through the wheel instead of the frame.

Anyway, lock up your shit or keep it inside!

View attachment 247550
That sucks! Are you making a report to the police?

That sucks! Are you making a report to the police?
Already done.

You saw how my cabin is laid out right? I had the bikes on the porch, couldn’t see them from the road... It was either someone that came in to scope out the campground or someone who was staying here. I’m gonna chat up everyone on my row this morning.

Already done.

You saw how my cabin is laid out right? I had the bikes on the porch, couldn’t see them from the road... It was either someone that came in to scope out the campground or someone who was staying here. I’m gonna chat up everyone on my row this morning.
That really sucks. There’s not much worse than thieves. That looked like a nice bike too.

Really sad to hear this. Nothing ruins a vacation faster than having stuff stolen.

Bummer.

Reactions: mrjp
Already done.

That’s what I was thinking as well. Someone had to know about the bike and possibly seen where you had them stored.

• Sad
Reactions: Wildman
I moved to 58 today so come say hi

Sorry about the bike @qslim that's really a bummer
Yeah, what can you do. On a more positive note I got my jeep back today after caving in a lower control arm yesterday, drives perfectly!

We’re at DC33, feel free to stop by anytime in the evening, we’re just hanging out on the porch by the fire ring

Yeah, what can you do. On a more positive note I got my jeep back today after caving in a lower control arm yesterday, drives perfectly!

We’re at DC33, feel free to stop by anytime in the evening, we’re just hanging out on the porch by the fire ring

Glad you got the Jeep back and that it is driving okay.

Still bummed about the bike & R/C car. Hopefully the local PD might get lucky and find them.

Reactions: qslim
Glad you got the Jeep back and that it is driving okay.

Still bummed about the bike & R/C car. Hopefully the local PD might get lucky and find them.
Oh yeah more good news, my wife put my kids rc car in the back of her truck last night when I wasn’t paying attention, so he’s happy. Looks like I’m just down a set of wheels. Local sheriff I spoke with said they do have some success recovering them from all the MTB thefts that happen in Moab, so we’ll see.

We are at the KOA with our TJ. Did not know about the event until we had been here awhile would it be possible to do a run with you guys tomorrow 4-29?

Reactions: Wildman
We are at the KOA with our TJ. Did not know about the event until we had been here awhile would it be possible to do a run with you guys tomorrow 4-29?
Check here and the various team threads:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/moab—members-looking-for-a-trail-buddy.49194/

Reactions: Apparition