LED headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Tech supply must be wondering where all the headlights went

Lol Tech supply must be wondering where all the headlights went
there was a bunch in the back when I got it at the auction. They were just in brown boxes and nobody could look in them, I figured just a bunch or used parts maybe but hit the jackpot

Reactions: TJ Starting
Has anyone got these and installed them yet and have beam pattern pictures to post?
I am very interested in a set but some of the HummVee sites claim these are very bright but don't have a very good beam pattern for street/road use, more tuned for slower offroad use. A lot of those guys are switching these out to civilian style LED headlights that drive them on the road most of the time. I'm not knocking the quality of these lights at all because there is probably not a better built light out there, just concerned about the street usability.
So, was just wondering if anyone had any feedback yet. Thanks..

Has anyone got these and installed them yet and have beam pattern pictures to post?
I am very interested in a set but some of the HummVee sites claim these are very bright but don't have a very good beam pattern for street/road use, more tuned for slower offroad use. A lot of those guys are switching these out to civilian style LED headlights that drive them on the road most of the time. I'm not knocking the quality of these lights at all because there is probably not a better built light out there, just concerned about the street usability.
Any one?

C67E4F29-EAF8-4457-A3E2-04BC75172D33.jpeg

Reactions: Hog
Do you have a picture of what the beam pattern looks like with these? Such as a picture from the drivers seat, one with low beams and one with high beams on a unlit road. I am intersted in buying some, just would like an idea of what @Daubie3 post mentioned. Maybe read this post again.

Do you have any available to sell still?

Im interested. Where in TN? Im in the state right now and can drive over for a set

Sounds about right! Nothing wrong with that, I was just curious! That's a good thing. It means they really are indeed genuine JW Speaker headlights!
yes except that every military vehicle runs on a 24 volt system and all headlights for mil vehicles are designed as such...

Status
Not open for further replies.