Let's check out all the douchey grilles you can get for your JK

Why would you go through all that hassle when you can drill two holes? If I can do it anybody can.

I was looking to use the factory JK signal lamps as the light source, and having a pre-formed hole with the necessary mounting points would make for a 'plug-n-play' type of swap. It would probably not be that hard to make it work though, I just haven't dug into it to see what it would need. :)

Reactions: Chris
I was looking to use the factory JK signal lamps as the light source, and having a pre-formed hole with the necessary mounting points would make for a 'plug-n-play' type of swap. It would probably not be that hard to make it work though, I just haven't dug into it to see what it would need. :)

The TJ plug is a direct fit with the JK light light assembly. If you google you will see a good amount of info on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh yeah, JK headlights and TJ headlights are the same. Completely interchangeable.

I think we're talking about turn signals though.

Oh yeah, JK headlights and TJ headlights are the same. Completely interchangeable.

I think we're talking about turn signals though.

Yeah I'm talking about the turn signal. The front turn signal for the JK (round and yellow) can be used with the OEM TJ lamp fixture. It locks in and fits just fine.

Reactions: Robin Down
Yeah I'm talking about the turn signal. The front turn signal for the JK (round and yellow) can be used with the OEM TJ lamp fixture. It locks in and fits just fine.

No shit? I didn't know that! I thought you were just talking about the headlights. Well, this is pretty cool now that I know this!

Reactions: FTI76
Yeah here's mine with JK turn signals. Just cut some holes and fine tuned with a dynafile. Didn't even need the suggested dab of RTV
Screenshot_20170322-225638.png

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

On a semi related note does anybody know where I can get a Black TJ grille overlay my current grille has rust spots all over it. Plus I kinda like the look of a black grille on a silver TJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a semi related note does anybody know where I can get a Black TJ grille overlay my current grille has rust spots all over it. Plus I kinda like the look of a black grille on a silver TJ.

I used rattle can bed liner on mine. In retrospect I would have used a satin black paint or just not messed with it. Plastidip been done but doesn't really hold up.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Barricade is the only company that makes one that uses the originals contours of the OEM grill (I.E. no angry eye crap). This can be found on extremeterrain.com website.

Barricade is the only company that makes one that uses the originals contours of the OEM grill (I.E. no angry eye crap). This can be found on extremeterrain.com website.

I was afraid it was only them. I tried them before and they don't ship to Canada.