Let's see the strange things you've found on Amazon

A friend ordered a roll of 1000 of these.....I did so as well and it came with the suggestion of an assorted 100 pack of googly eyes...so I had to get the bundle.

I've been sticking them on everything in the office that's hidden, and some of my co-workers cars in places they won't see until later (fuel cap lid behind the fuel door)

Crap it has begun on my Amazon home page

amazon.jpg

A friend ordered a roll of 1000 of these.....I did so as well and it came with the suggestion of an assorted 100 pack of googly eyes...so I had to get the bundle.

I've been sticking them on everything in the office that's hidden, and some of my co-workers cars in places they won't see until later (fuel cap lid behind the fuel door)

LMAO!!! this has given me some great ideas hahahahahaha

Reactions: CasterTroy

Haha, that's too funny!

So. Not a weird product, but an awesome product description...View attachment 15726

Gotta live the Chinese and their English, haha!

I must say that it is highly disturbing what some of you guys have...ahem... accidentally come across on Amazon. I now find it necessary to reconsider my association with this forum:(. On a bright note, at least I can delete my Amazon search history but not before I give Fetty 10 bucks for a 3 dollar bag of chips.

Reactions: VallenMaes