Lets see your hood stickers

Justemptyeverypocket

Possible Maniac
Supporting Member
I just put a goofy sticker on my jeep wondering what yall think of it, and would like to see some of yours if you've got em

20200306_175449.jpg

Reactions: Hog and Chris
Man , you absolutely have to explain that ....that may get it going ...or maybe I'm just being nosey. Lay it on us .

Man , you absolutely have to explain that ....that may get it going ...or maybe I'm just being nosey. Lay it on us .
Well its the name of the jeep of course! It has had this horrible clack in the back of the motor since i got it, too the point its become known as clackers by all my buddies, put almost 20k on it and it hasn't blown up yet so here's hoping.

Last edited:
It sounds like your Jeep is aptly named.

Here in North Texas there’s an online club that is all about naming Jeeps.

It’s not my style but lots of guys and girls adhere to the practice of naming their rides in these parts.

It sounds like your Jeep is aptly named.

Here in North Texas there’s an online club that is all about naming Jeeps.

It’s not my style but lots of guys and girls adhere to the practice of naming their rides in these parts.
Every car i have ever owne had a name each fitting the vehicle

Every car i have ever owne had a name each fitting the vehicle
Hey folks
We’re driving an ‘05 LJ and been thinking about “ Long-John “as hood decal
Since we’re exposed to approximately 7 month of winter up here in Dawson Creek ( MILE ZERO ALASKA HWY )
- how about funny bumper Stickers?

image.jpg

Nice man that looks like its factory! What's the meaning behind it?
Fordyce is a trail in Northern CA that is much tougher than the Rubicon Trail. So after doing both trails off came the Rubicon name and on went Fordyce. I used the original Rubicon alphabet and had a shop make them. I wanted it to look factory and only people that know the trail notice the difference.

Fordyce is a trail in Northern CA that is much tougher than the Rubicon Trail. So after doing both trails off came the Rubicon name and on went Fordyce. I used the original Rubicon alphabet and had a shop make them. I wanted it to look factory and only people that know the trail notice the difference.
That is a very nice ride how long have you had?