Let's see your mug

Right after having crawled out from under the Jeep. Handsome dude ain't I. :D

View attachment 3407
Jeez I almost forgot about that pic. Maybe that should be my new avatar. Yay or nay?

Jerry's Mugshot.jpg

You know as with a lot of guys, we get tired of shaving and maintaining facial hair. So about 3 yrs. ago while in MT. during a 5 week vacation, I said F it, I'm done. It's been longer but it looks better trimmed, according to my wife and that's all I need.

Reactions: Squatch
You know as with a lot of guys, we get tired of shaving and maintaining facial hair. So about 3 yrs. ago while in MT. during a 5 week vacation, I said F it, I'm done. It's been longer but it looks better trimmed, according to my wife and that's all I need.
I've had my beard since sometime back in '82. I've just always wanted one, and being a hairy sort of feller, it was about the easiest thing I've ever done!;)

PSA: Always keep the beard tied up when using power tools! I saw a guy's beard get forcefully removed once when he got too close to the spinning wire brush on a bench grinder. No Bueno!!
Look up "Garage accident..." in the Off Topic section, and you'll see that I can fully appreciate what you just said! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: alittleoff
Look up "Garage accident..." in the Off Topic section, and you'll see that I can fully appreciate what you just said! :oops:
Ouch dude. Your story and the others made me think of my own home/shop accidents.
I joined the forum after this happened though but, I'm glad that all of you are still with us.