Let's see your TJ's storage compartment

BlueRidge304

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Just curious how others are utilizing the space behind the rear seat be it with tool boxes, amps & speakers, off road gear, or whatever really.
I've had this wedge-shaped organizer thing from Bass Pro for years. After I got the TJ, I discovered it fits (barely) behind the seat.

trunk.jpg

Reactions: Xposure and JMT
This is a great topic! I was just planning on how to make a secure storage system behind the rear seat so I can drive my Jeep to work and throw my laptop and stuff in there when I'm out making sales calls.

I’d like to get a good way to store the 3 soft top windows back there....in a nice way that doesn’t mess up the plastic windows.

I’d like to get a good way to store the 3 soft top windows back there....in a nice way that doesn’t mess up the plastic windows.
I think I’ve seen someone roll them up and put them in one of those bags that holds the folding chairs.

I think I’ve seen someone roll them up and put them in one of those bags that holds the folding chairs.

Hey, that’s a pretty good idea! I know I’ve seen a post somewhere in the depths of the internet that showed inventive ideas people came up with to carry their windows....but I’ve not been able to find it again.

Reactions: JMT
Hey, that’s a pretty good idea! I know I’ve seen a post somewhere in the depths of the internet that showed inventive ideas people came up with to carry their windows....but I’ve not been able to find it again.

I’ve been doing that for years. I use a beach towel between the windows. In my case the zipper is damaged on the rear window, so I roll it up and lower it with the top since I can’t remove it.

Reactions: KCsTJ