Lifted Truck Aggression?

That is the only thing i can think of remotely similar to what he's talking about? Having the front a bit higher so the heavy end of the truck can have more compression during a jump?

or they just ran out of money to finish their bargain bin trophy truck

I learned one car length for every 10 mph when I took driving class in high school in mid 70's, and it was tattooed on my brain! I still remember it, and try to follow it. Well, most of the time! :)
I wonder if they still teach that. If they do, then, that's what I mean with all the signs in world won't help.

Good for you. I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I wish I could afford to just retire and not have to deal with all these idiots on the roads, and just let Darwin sort them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: nitrofalcon
Just keep a handful of pennies in the vehicle... I use to flip them out the sunroof when I had people riding my tail at 85 down I-95 in S. FL... In the Jeeps, I try to catch enough road edge gravel to get them to back off...

And yeah, here in AL, and TN it's illegal to drive in the right lanes unless you are passing.

Howdy folks!

This is my first post, so howdy again! I just purchased my first TJ wrangler. It's lifted on 33's, has a couple of Smitty built bumpers, but other than that it's fairly unassuming. Yet, I've noticed something: People in lifted trucks are extremely aggressive around me. I've been cut-off multiple times, tail-gated, "rolled coal" etc. This is a stark contrast to the other vehicles I've owned including a 2021 Wrangler (god I love this TJ so much more.)

Has anyone else experienced this level of aggression from lifted truck drivers? I'm in the Seattle area by the way.

Folks in Seattle drive like shit IMO! Do you have an obvious “Boss” beard that makes you look like a Viking god? That sets off the lifted truck crowd. Honking and frenetic finger flipping does not work well with this bunch. Ask me how I know.
Probably rank envy is the basis. You just can’t be cooler than a TJ!

Just keep a handful of pennies in the vehicle... I use to flip them out the sunroof when I had people riding my tail at 85 down I-95 in S. FL... In the Jeeps, I try to catch enough road edge gravel to get them to back off...

And yeah, here in AL, and TN it's illegal to drive in the right lanes unless you are passing.

I think you mean left lane. The right lane is the "slow" lane for semi's.

I can't believe you are all dissing on my Prius!

OIP.jpg

17vhmc182fb51.jpg

Folks in Seattle drive like shit IMO! Do you have an obvious “Boss” beard that makes you look like a Viking god? That sets off the lifted truck crowd. Honking and frenetic finger flipping does not work well with this bunch. Ask me how I know.
Probably rank envy is the basis. You just can’t be cooler than a TJ!

Hah! I do indeed have a beard and im over 34% Swedish XD. You're in Cle Elum? My wife and I just camped there off salmon Sac rd last weekend. I'm chomping on some Owens Meats jerky right now lol.

Reactions: Head Lice and Chris