Lite Brite LJ build series

it was said that she left for a "welding job" but that the build will be completed by the mechanic guy

It’s done and she’s wheeling it she has had it on Instagram but nothing interesting.

Don’t know what happened but my guess would be Brittany in some form.

Hopefully they do a final video, I’d like to see it wheel.

It’s done and she’s wheeling it she has had it on Instagram but nothing interesting.

Don’t know what happened but my guess would be Brittany in some form.

Hopefully they do a final video, I’d like to see it wheel.

It's hard to imagine that there wasn't some sort of drama, but at the same time, she didn't ever really seem as comfortable on camera as the rest of them did, so maybe she just decided it's not her thing.

Reactions: Apparition
It's hard to imagine that there wasn't some sort of drama, but at the same time, she didn't ever really seem as comfortable on camera as the rest of them did, so maybe she just decided it's not her thing.

Maybe she is going to focus on training.

Brittany seems super easy going but women I know like that would try to kill you if you cross them.

I asked them their hourly rate when they started their current garage and Chris started working on stuff but I forgot what they said. It wasn't bad. I thought at the time was completely reasonable. Kevin also said the price will go up once they get more equipment and stuff in the garage to work with. Theyre abour 8 hours drive from here.