SOLD LJ 2-piece hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I have a 2 piece LJ hardtop. It's in good condition but needs a new rear glass and maybe a coat of paint. I painted it but the can got a bit clogged and it's a little runny. It needs a light coat for an even texture. There are no cracks in the fiberglass and all the edges and corners are perfect. I have the front portion of the top but it's in storage and I didn't want to drag it out for a picture. Asking $800 for the top but i'm a little negotiable because I want it out of the driveway.

IMG_7936.jpeg

IMG_7935.jpeg

IMG_7934.jpeg

What brand is it? How does the front actually attach? Any idea on what the rear glass would cost? Is it a flat piece or is there a curve to it? (In other words is it a hassle to find a replacement?)

Thanks.

What brand is it? How does the front actually attach? Any idea on what the rear glass would cost? Is it a flat piece or is there a curve to it? (In other words is it a hassle to find a replacement?)

Thanks.
It has metal latches on the front portion similar to the latches in the front. I think it's a rallytop but i'm not sure. The glass is flat so it could easily be made at a local shop or a lexan piece could be cut for super cheap. However, the replacement rear directly from rallytops is $350. As far as I know there aren't any leaks. I didn't really have it on my jeep that long but I never saw anything wet or smelled mildew so I don't think there are any leaks. I know for a fact there weren't any leaks where the front portion meets the back so if it does have leaks it would be at the back windows but again, I never saw any signs of anything being wet in the back.

I have a 1 piece RallyTop and it looks just like yours, except being 1 piece.

Reactions: Chasitek
I will check back with you in a couple of weeks, if you still have it I will have the cash....just can not swing it right now....good luck with selling it, but I kinda hope you don’t;)

Reactions: Chasitek
Status
Not open for further replies.