LJ Hardtop

Danarch

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have 06 LJ hardtop and thinking about selling it. Trying to locate pricing information, is there a way to narrow down the search on “parts for sale” forum? In general not finding a lot of information on pricing.

They’ve been listed and sold between $1300-$2500. Most good ones go for $1800-2000.

Thank you for the info. The few I’ve seen appear to be around that price. I am thinking mine is in decent shape. The front has some chips in the paint, the rest is just dirt.

IMG_5643.jpeg
IMG_5645.jpeg
IMG_5646.jpeg

Thank you for the info. The few I’ve seen appear to be around that price. I am thinking mine is in decent shape. The front has some chips in the paint, the rest is just dirt.
Hard to tell what color it is.
If it's khaki, it might be worth more.

It is khaki. There is a local guy interested in from our jeep club trying to decided if I really want to let it go and fair price for it. $1800-2000 seems like a lot for 18 year old top. But seems about the going price depending on shape.

It is khaki. There is a local guy interested in from our jeep club trying to decided if I really want to let it go and fair price for it. $1800-2000 seems like a lot for 18 year old top. But seems about the going price depending on shape.

Khaki makes it worth more, though also greatly limits who would want it. I wouldn't doubt someone here would drive many hours for that.

Spend the winter zipping your rear window up and down in the cold before you decide. I put my hardtop on in winter because i can't stand cold,sticky zippers. It takes 2 seconds to access the back of my jeep with the hardtop.

Don't feel bad about asking 2k$ plus for your top if you decide to sell it. Lj's are rare. Heck tj hardtops go for 1500$ sometimes

Reactions: Danarch
Spend the winter zipping your rear window up and down in the cold before you decide. I put my hardtop on in winter because i can't stand cold,sticky zippers. It takes 2 seconds to access the back of my jeep with the hardtop.

Don't feel bad about asking 2k$ plus for your top if you decide to sell it. Lj's are rare. Heck tj hardtops go for 1500$ sometimes

Fortunately in Sacramento it doesn’t get too cold. But that is one thing I don’t like about the soft top. That rear window can be a pain sometimes. But I’ve had the softop on now for about year and enjoy it. It’s more of “what if I change my mind?” And then it’s gone.