California LJ Rockhard Sliders

Duck Doctor

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Have a pair of Rockhard sliders for an LJ. Purchased a few months ago and opted to keep the OEM rocker guards. Never installed. Still in original box. Sliders are not painted and just raw steel.

$300 pickup in Thousand Oaks, CA

31A15CD4-1B1C-49EC-A1DF-5F8820FA0C39.jpeg

You have a picture of them? Is this one? They make great stuff, most of our stuff on the JK’s are from there.

IMG_1002.png

They are still in the bubble wrap so I didn’t take any pics. The set you showed is the same as what I’m selling but these are raw steel

Thanks, that’s what I wanted to know. I’m in the Sacramento area. Willing to ship? I wonder how much that would be. I’ll have to think about it.

Thanks, that’s what I wanted to know. I’m in the Sacramento area. Willing to ship? I wonder how much that would be. I’ll have to think about it.

I grew up in granite bay so I’m familiar with Orangevale. Not interested in shipping at this time but I’d be willing to bring to Orangevale on my next trip up north if the rockets aren’t sold.

Thanks just checking. Still think there is an option of bringing them up to Granite Bay?

I will be hunting in Gridley throughout the winter so I’m sure something can be arranged. PM me your phone number and we can talk.

Reactions: MikekiM