Long time Cherokee Owner, First Wrangler

Ohio Kirk

Aug 30, 2018
Ohio
Hello Folks! Long time Cherokee owner of 22 years, and I have finally come over to the Wrangler side! I just picked up a 2001 And like about every other jeep, she needs some work! lol Looking forward to discussing our passion with all of you.

IMAG3209.jpg

OP
Ohio Kirk

Ohio Kirk

Aug 30, 2018
Ohio
Here is another pic of both of my babies, sadly, rust has probably won the battle on the XJ.

IMAG3208.jpg

OP
Ohio Kirk

Ohio Kirk

Aug 30, 2018
Ohio
Yeah, I do miss the cargo space, used to haul a lot in my cherokee! Now I'm broker than ever lol

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 27, 2017
Texas Hill Country
Yeah, I do miss the cargo space, used to haul a lot in my cherokee! Now I'm broker than ever lol
You don't know broke till you get a TJ.

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you. I'm looking at picking up a 1991 Cherokee Sport, i6, 4x4 for about a grand here in a few months. I really prefer TJ's though! I've wheeled with XJ's on 35's and locked front and rear and out-wheeled them to death with open diffs. It's crazy. I can't understand why. Still love them...

Reactions: Ohio Kirk
OP
Ohio Kirk

Ohio Kirk

Aug 30, 2018
Ohio
Thanks for the replies! She is coming along slowly, poor thing sat for two years, so now I am replacing about everything, the Wife has already renamed her the Mistress.