Ohio Looking for a mechanic in Groveport, Canal Winchester, Lancaster, Reynoldsburg, or eastside Columbus

cerberusdog

Supporting Member
My daughter just got a 2004 TJ and we are looking for a mechanic in Groveport, Canal Winchester, Lancaster, Reynoldsburg, or eastside Columbus. Ohio area.
Thanks for any leads!

I think you'll have a hard time finding a TJ mechanic in Ohio. most TJ's there go to that big rust bucket in the sky long before they need a mechanic to work on them ! :(

Reactions: cerberusdog
My daughter just got a 2004 TJ and we are looking for a mechanic in Groveport, Canal Winchester, Lancaster, Reynoldsburg, or eastside Columbus. Ohio area.
Thanks for any leads!

Glad to hear you found one! Post some photos of it if you get a chance! I unfortunately do not know of any mechanics but if you decide to take on any repairs yourself there are tons of resources here.

I think you'll have a hard time finding a TJ mechanic in Ohio. most TJ's there go to that big rust bucket in the sky long before they need a mechanic to work on them ! :(

May well be true.

I would look for a reasonable smaller shop with a great reputation and plan on researching what parts you want installed and/or providing parts for them to install. TJ's are not particularly complicated.