Looking for info for some OEM addons

Mousy Orla

TJ Enthusiast
So I'm going to hit up a local salvage yard for bits like tilt steering, cruise control and a rear soft top window. For tilt steering and cruise control, what are all the bits I need to grab off the donor Jeep to put those features in mine exactly? Don't wanna miss any of the pieces and have to go back.

I found a local '02 Wrangler in a salvage yard that has what appears to be cruise control and tilt steering. Also has an intact rear vinyl window, but IDK if it's a fit on mine or not.

Cruise Control will require the actuator (on fender well) in the engine compartment along with cable going to the throttlebody, the touch pads on the steering wheel and depending upon your vehicle you may need the harness going from the steering column to the engine compartment actuator. I am not 100% sure if the steering column touch pads have the same resistance in the '01 as the '02 which the ECM needs to see to respond correctly to touch pad changes.
The tilt steering wheel would be better to remove the entire steering column so you do not need to disassemble the steering column internals; you would just swap it out with your present one along with the ignition key tumbler and SKIM Immobilizer IF your Jeep has that option.