Looking for Moab’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylo328

TJ Enthusiast
Not sure why my previous thread got deleted, but let’s try this again.

I am looking for 16 inch, clean Moab wheels. I’m interested in a set of five or four. If you have them available, I am in Southwest Florida and am willing to pay for shipping.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, didn't mean to delete that last thread! I saw there was two of them and meant to delete the one that wasn't in the "Wanted" section. Somehow I ended up deleting them both on accident!

Sorry, didn't mean to delete that last thread! I saw there was two of them and meant to delete the one that wasn't in the "Wanted" section. Somehow I ended up deleting them both on accident!

No worries, but thanks for the explanation. I was starting to fear I was persona non grata for some reason.

Btw, have any Moab’s you want to sell? Aren’t you famed as a parts collector on this forum?

Reactions: Chris
No worries, but thanks for the explanation. I was starting to fear I was persona non grata for some reason.

Btw, have any Moab’s you want to sell? Aren’t you famed as a parts collector on this forum?

Haha... I had some near perfect Moabs and brand new tires, but I sold them to @tomtaylz who paid to have them shipped.

I find they pop up on local Craigslist, eBay, and http://car-part.com from time-to-time.

Thanks for that. Was not familiar with that site.

You can find almost anything there as it searches every auto wrecking yard with X miles of your zip code. Definitely worth checking out!

Status
Not open for further replies.