Looking for opinions on this 2005 LJ

Sux looking for a 14-16 year old Jeep in the rust belt eh? At least your showing patience for the "right one". I live right over in pa and both my TJ's were bought right over in ohio,and flawless underneath n lowish miles (60'sk). Took us time,and everyday searching but we found ours close to our area in the rust belt here. You might have to settle on doing some small minor(but easy) work/changes to get what you want.

Good luck .. you'll find it.

Rubisohoe, Thanks :)

Jeep 1, I messaged the seller at the first of the week about the salvaged title, he wasn't vary forth coming, it went Verbatim like.. Me, why the salvage title,, Him, accident long ago,, Me, know anything about the accident,, Him, I heard it hit a guard rail, never been fixed, passenger side.. Me, hummm , pretty tall guard rail, more like a telephone poll guard rail. maybe I was expecting to from the conversation, Thoughts.
1581168767054.png

1581168373019.png

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1581167441923.png

16000 for a straight up LJ with 114000 Mi seems a tad high, to me, it's a 13000K jeep right. And its the only color I DONOT want, picky I know you really can't choose color when buying used.

Thanks again though.

1581167297486.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubisohoe