Looking for TJ rain cover

I got my Bestop trail cover today. Not sure I'm going to try it out until I need it. Pretty sure I will never get it back in the bag.

k1AMeJeAQ1SYRZN4834pGQ.jpg

Reactions: Mrgreg66
Ain't that the truth. My RainGear cover looked so nice in the bag too.
I just wait till a sunny day to fold mine back up.

Reactions: Wildman
Ain't that the truth. My RainGear cover looked so nice in the bag too.
I just wait till a sunny day to fold mine back up.

I have gotten pretty good at getting mine rolled back up right to get it into the bag. When it is wet is the worst but I just roll it up and then when I get home I put it back on the Jeep to dry.

Reactions: alittleoff
I got my Bestop trail cover today. Not sure I'm going to try it out until I need it. Pretty sure I will never get it back in the bag.

View attachment 88992
I bought the same one and used it for the first time today!

The clips don't hook onto my rocker guards easily but other than that it fit great!

Still haven't tried getting it back in the bag though

Scored a brand new in the box Bestop weather guard for $50 today, at a swap meet. Needs to stretch about a half inch from side to side to fit a little better, but otherwise it seems to be really nice. Fits nice and snug from front to rear. Managed to somehow fold it back up and get it back in the carry sack as well. Now to keep the wife from seeing it so she doesn’t kick the Jeep back out in the driveway so she can park in the garage. Fun times

Scored a brand new in the box Bestop weather guard for $50 today, at a swap meet. Needs to stretch about a half inch from side to side to fit a little better, but otherwise it seems to be really nice. Fits nice and snug from front to rear. Managed to somehow fold it back up and get it back in the carry sack as well. Now to keep the wife from seeing it so she doesn’t kick the Jeep back out in the driveway so she can park in the garage. Fun times

Mine has always been tight. Any tips on how I should try to stretch mine out?