Looks like I'll be hanging around

zip04

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Some of you may have seen me post my TJ up for sale last week. I am about to be on travel A LOT and it will just be sitting at home, so I thought about getting rid of it.

After going back and forth on it for a few days, I just couldn’t find myself selling it when it is already paid off and I have put quite a bit of work into it. So, I had Chris remove my post.

Here’s to many more years enjoying (and building) a TJ.

Glad to hear you'll be hanging around!

Where will you be traveling to and for how long?

I can guarantee you that once you get back home, you're going to feel like you fell in love all over again when you drive it.

Just make sure you put fuel stabilizer in the tank, put the batter on a charger, and store it properly. When vehicles sit for too long un-driven, they can develop issues.

Reactions: TJ Starting
Glad to hear you'll be hanging around!

Where will you be traveling to and for how long?

I can guarantee you that once you get back home, you're going to feel like you fell in love all over again when you drive it.

Just make sure you put fuel stabilizer in the tank, put the batter on a charger, and store it properly. When vehicles sit for too long un-driven, they can develop issues.

I’ll be on the East coast for three months, then I’ll be back home for a week, and then back on the East Coast for another month.

I’m going to park it in the garage with my Harley and my wife will start both of them once a week and let them run for a bit.

After that, I’ll be back on a ship for 18 months, so it will depend on the ship’s schedule.

I’ll be on the East coast for three months, then I’ll be back home for a week, and then back on the East Coast for another month.

I’m going to park it in the garage with my Harley and my wife will start both of them once a week and let them run for a bit.

After that, I’ll be back on a ship for 18 months, so it will depend on the ship’s schedule.

Gotcha. Well, that's nice your wife can start it and let it run for you every so often. I always do that when I'm storing vehicles and let them warm up fully and run for a good 10 minutes or so every few weeks.

I think it will all be worth it once you're done ;)

You might want to look into a trickle charger to keep the Bats topped off.