Lost the jeep

mtngoattj

TJ Enthusiast
Well took the boys out for a cruise with the tp down and no doors the loved it both of them now wanna drive it all the time
38cd13af0061ef31dcc238eeadc85dcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: EJD and Robin Down
Haha yup both my boys drive and both want a jeep tj

My hubby doesn't want the doors taken off mine. He must think it's safer for me to drive round town with it that way....

When the sun comes out doors and top are gone i am looking for half doors though

Yep, I remember when we did this with our daughter for the first time. After that, she wants to take the Jeep everywhere, all the time, no top and no doors.

Yep mine too my eldest daughter is learning to drive manual (stick shift) in the TJ and love the 'doors off' experience....She knows she aint getting it though haha

My hubby doesn't want the doors taken off mine. He must think it's safer for me to drive round town with it that way....

The doors and Hard Top on the TJ are only designed to protect you from the elements. Any safety they afford is an illusion. You are protected by the seat belt, roll bars and the tub\frame of the Jeep. Of course having doors on forces you to keep all limbs in the vehicle but I would not use safety as the reason for limiting the fun factor of your TJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lmao we are oit looking for 2 so the boys wont take mine anymore