Mad girlfriend pulled fuses and relays and unhooked computer

I had an ex threaten me with breaking the windshield and headlights of my 94 YJ with a bat. I told her she will spend at least one day in jail if she came near my Jeep. Lol. She didn't, but notice I called her " an ex."

Last edited:
Well, Merry Christmas.

Im going to go out on a limb and say the disabled Jeep is the least of your problems.

On this forum , we tend to favor less complicated Jeeps and less complicated women.

I don’t know how to fix either problem you have , but either way it seems something has shorted and gone haywire, and even if the Jeep doesn’t run, you probably should .

You got us, this is way beyond a check engine light.

This thread desperately needs pictures.

andy1.jpg

I have no tolerance for that shit anymore, my step son threatened to fuck up my 68 Hemi charger project! I was in the process of throwing his shit to the curb when the wife was able to stop me. Even she knows not to mess with someone who has 30 years and 40k invested into my second baby. Let’s just say my whinnie the poo step son and I have not bonded, he is too busy playing video games! Grrrr what a wast of o2 and such a drain on society.

I have no tolerance for that shit anymore, my step son threatened to fuck up my 68 Hemi charger project! I was in the process of throwing his shit to the curb when the wife was able to stop me. Even she knows not to mess with someone who has 30 years and 40k invested into my second baby. Let’s just say my whinnie the poo step son and I have not bonded, he is too busy playing video games! Grrrr what a wast of o2 and such a drain on society.
If they still live with you, I have less tolerance than you do. My stepson was supposed to be raking the back yard as his choice between doing homework or chores. Back yard in the most minimum sense of the word. About 8 feet wide and 40 feet long and would take no more than 15 minutes to do. I went down to check on him, saw he had done nothing, asked why and got a "fuck you" for my efforts. Marched his ass upstairs, put him in front of mama and told her it was simple, he was leaving, the only choice was whether she was going with him. He left the next day by himself and never came back.

If they still live with you, I have less tolerance than you do. My stepson was supposed to be raking the back yard as his choice between doing homework or chores. Back yard in the most minimum sense of the word. About 8 feet wide and 40 feet long and would take no more than 15 minutes to do. I went down to check on him, saw he had done nothing, asked why and got a "fuck you" for my efforts. Marched his ass upstairs, put him in front of mama and told her it was simple, he was leaving, the only choice was whether she was going with him. He left the next day by himself and never came back.
That says so much about what I think is going on with the generation we have today...

Most households keep a kid around like that til he's at least 25 or more

Whether it's going out and getting a job... Working their rear ends off around the house or farm... Joining the military... Working their way through college...one of the biggest favors you can do your child and society is to teach them to survive or teach them there is consequences if they don't make an effort.

he will get out there and figure out how tough it is and how easy things were at your house.

also one of the worst things a parent can do or a step parent is to let that child run all over them.

Your wife will respect you and if he comes back or doesn't he will respect you.

Reactions: Chris
I have to be considerate for my wife Blaine, her kidneys failed about a month ago so he is mostly staying there to assist her if she is not feeling good and the dialysis is making her sick some days. Otherwise he would be out on his ass. I am working 2 jobs and I get pissed that that lazy POS plays games and smokes cigarettes all day. He is so lazy, I dont even think he is willing to jack off because that is too much work! Now I am pissed off for the day....argh,...

I have to be considerate for my wife Blaine, her kidneys failed about a month ago so he is mostly staying there to assist her if she is not feeling good and the dialysis is making her sick some days. Otherwise he would be out on his ass. I am working 2 jobs and I get pissed that that lazy POS plays games and smokes cigarettes all day. He is so lazy, I dont even think he is willing to jack off because that is too much work! Now I am pissed off for the day....argh,...
hey buddy I know none of that was directed toward my way but I won't extend my condolences and regardless of what the kid does I want you to know how awesome that is of you to stand by her.

Kidney failure is a tough tough deal.

Call the Police and charge her with vandolism, have Jeep taken to dealership to put it back as it should be. Call your Insurance Company to file a claim for the Criminal attack. I would check a few more things as well. She could have done more than unplugging things. Don't forget the restaining order.

He has two kidneys, right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: oldtimer and Chris
That says so much about what I think is going on with the generation we have today...

Most households keep a kid around like that til he's at least 25 or more

Whether it's going out and getting a job... Working their rear ends off around the house or farm... Joining the military... Working their way through college...one of the biggest favors you can do your child and society is to teach them to survive or teach them there is consequences if they don't make an effort.

he will get out there and figure out how tough it is and how easy things were at your house.

also one of the worst things a parent can do or a step parent is to let that child run all over them.

Your wife will respect you and if he comes back or doesn't he will respect you.
The problem is not the kid. Unfortunately the parent is the one who has to convince the child that the step parent has the authority to set the household rules and they will assist said step parent in the administration thereof. Without that, it doesn't work.

Reactions: oldtimer and Chris