Mad Max Hood

Jeep9748

TJ Enthusiast
So my boys said " wouldn't it be cool if you could have guns on your jeep like they do in movies...." Well I cant have real guns, but I can have the look, so this is the start. I am now in the process of enhancing them, I just don't know what direction to take.....

jeep hood proto 1.JPG

jeep hood proto 2.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: TJ Starting
Note- this is an extra TJ hood, so the radical ideas are not limited.... I have the original hood incase I want to sell it...

A perforated shrouded barrel, with a riveted elongated inset surround, like a P51 Mustang. One on each side. Who doesn’t love a .50? Or a set of rotating barrel clusters that look like a belt fed G.E. Miniguns hanging out of the hood. “I ain’t got time to bleed!”

Reactions: americanwrkmule
Why yes they will! hahaha pure entertainment. Most cops would not even get the reference of the fancy pipes sticking out of the hood though.
If the kids can get dad to call the officer Barney Fife, maybe he'll drag him through the window like they did my brother.

Because the kids called him Barney Fife? now that is funny
True story. My brother and his friend were on their way back from a party weekend. Got pulled over on hwy 395 in the desert . I guess the officer walked up and asked for his license. My brother said "what for Barney Fife". That's when he proceeded to yank him out the window and slam him against the hood of his truck. He didn't get any stick time, but he did get a speeding ticket.