SOLD Magnum V8 Swap parts - Complete harness, bellhousing, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephry73

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
$450 plus shipping
Selling the Wiring harness, bellhousing and ECM as well as a throttle body and other brackets from parts I purchased from Jimmy to swap my 1997 TJ to a Magnum V8 5.2/5.9.

As a kit you'll need to source your own motor and motor mounts as well as radiator, etc. The wiring harness is a spliced and wrapped complete harness that lets you run the ECM and new v8 motor to your chassis/stock gauges for a seamless hassle free installation. the 3.9 bellhousing allows you to mount the v8 directly to your AX-15 (or same pattern tranny) and keep the starter on the same side.

$450 plus shipping for the wire loom, 5.2 ecm, and alternator bracket (click link for thread)( I paid $500 for this and have not touched it)
$150 plus shipping 3.9 Bellhousing (I paid $200 for this and have not touched it)

$100 shipped for the throttle body(got this from Wildman)This one

Thanks for looking.

edit: adjusted the items in order

Last edited:
That is a smoking deal on that bellhousing. They're going for 2 and three times that on ebay.
Not trying to make money on it just passing the savings along. This will be awesome for anyone looking to keep their TJ stock looking and doing a simpler bolt on swap.

Reactions: hardtailpan
Selling the Wiring harness, bellhousing and ECM as well as a throttle body and other brackets from parts I purchased from Jimmy to swap my 1997 TJ to a Magnum V8 5.2/5.9.

As a kit you'll need to source your own motor and motor mounts as well as radiator, etc. The wiring harness is a spliced and wrapped complete harness that lets you run the ECM and new v8 motor to your chassis/stock gauges for a seamless hassle free installation. the 3.9 bellhousing allows you to mount the v8 directly to your AX-15 (or same pattern tranny) and keep the starter on the same side.

$450 plus shipping for the wire loom, 5.2 ecm, and alternator bracket (click link for thread)( I paid $500 for this and have not touched it)
$150 plus shipping 3.9 Bellhousing (I paid $200 for this and have not touched it)
$100 shipped for the throttle body(got this from Wildman)

Thanks for looking.

So 900 for all of it?

Reactions: Ephry73

$100 shipped for the throttle body(got this from Wildman)

Thanks for looking.

If shipping is that much, sure.
Will that bell housing adapter fit my NV3550? And I’ll talk to me wife today about this.

I think shipping was more like $65 or so with everything in the box. It wasn't heavy to ship, just bulky
Do you have this all together as a kit on eBay for anything? Was going to DM you but I’m awful at working forums. Just wasn’t sure how we’d go through with it. I’m coming home from Tennessee and I’ll hear something from my wife tonight

I don't have it list it as a kit on eBay. I have list it on here. eBay has become a PITA to be honest. PayPal is still a good way to pay for most things. Everything is still in the box as I received it, well packed and good to go. I broke it down in the listing to make it easier for folks to see what is available, and also list the individual pieces in case someone was doing the swap and did not need the whole thing.

$100 shipped for the throttle body(got this from Wildman)This one

Thanks for looking.

So 900 for all of it?
Interested. Can I message you privately?

Still is brother.
Still is brother.
What year wiring harness is this or does it matter where it was already spliced and ready to go? I know something was said to me about pcm and ecm because my wrangler is a 2002 model. (Sorry for the questions, just want to make sure) when I’m off work I can get in better touch with you this evening

What year wiring harness is this or does it matter where it was already spliced and ready to go? I know something was said to me about pcm and ecm because my wrangler is a 2002 model. (Sorry for the questions, just want to make sure) when I’m off work I can get in better touch with you this evening
The only issue with the years has to do with the ECM. The wiring is converted to run the 5.2/5.9 V8 with your TJ stock wiring and use the stock gauges which simplifies the installation. It's all posted in links and on the ad. The ECM that comes with this will work off the bat, but is is better and recommended to run a custom tune for better performance etc.. If yours is a 2002 or older you need nothing added.

The only issue with the years has to do with the ECM. The wiring is converted to run the 5.2/5.9 V8 with your TJ stock wiring and use the stock gauges which simplifies the installation. It's all posted in links and on the ad. The ECM that comes with this will work off the bat, but is is better and recommended to run a custom tune for better performance etc.. If yours is a 2002 or older you need nothing added.
Alright just wanted to double check that I’ll figure out PayPal and etc tonight

Reactions: Ephry73
Status
Not open for further replies.