Man Transforming Into Black Alien Can't Get A Job Because Of Extreme Look

What is this world coming to, all I can say is WTF. I hate to judge but this looks to me like someone that has some serious issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
About twenty years ago, I met a young fella who worked at a shop that builds high-end street rods. He was talking with his co-workers about some recent "branding" that he had done on his back. When I later asked him about this, he explained to me that he had designed and built a large (roughly a 10" x 12") branding iron that he wanted to use on his back. After convincing his buddies that he really wanted to go through with this, they planned a night at the shop where his buddies got him good and anesthetized (liquored up), and then three of them held him down on a table while the fourth one "branded" him with the iron that had been heated up with a torch.
Like Jim Morrison sang, "People are strange".

• Face Palm
Reactions: Chris
About twenty years ago, I met a young fella who worked at a shop that builds high-end street rods. He was talking with his co-workers about some recent "branding" that he had done on his back. When I later asked him about this, he explained to me that he had designed and built a large (roughly a 10" x 12") branding iron that he wanted to use on his back. After convincing his buddies that he really wanted to go through with this, they planned a night at the shop where his buddies got him good and anesthetized (liquored up), and then three of them held him down on a table while the fourth one "branded" him with the iron that had been heated up with a torch.
Like Jim Morrison sang, "People are strange".

Sounds like a scene from a Tarrantino movie.

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
Hey he’s just a “normal” Frenchman.
He can get a job mailing letters from home. With that forked tongue he can lick two stamps at once and make double the money.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba