Arizona Meet Up 2-3-23 Table Mesa Rd

RINC

E pluribus unum = Out of many, one
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67 @KcTj @TominAZ @John’o @Brewpubjim @GTERDN @UglyDuck @powdaman @beaufrusetta @xXDavidCXx @Arthurius @JHammett @Havasu

Friday Run!! North Phoenix off of I-17 and Table Mesa Rd. Meet up at 8am and decide amongst the group what to run.

I am down for a scenic run or a break my Jeep and have it towed home run.

All ya'll are invited. I have an open seat if anyone wants to ride shotgun.

Well this is appears to be a non-employed adventure activity. Many of us have this thing called jobs that get in the way of Monday to Friday activities. Let us know when we working class slobs will be included in the fun. :(
@RINC has Thursday, Friday, Saturday off. I'm here until 3/13.
I've got shooting practice on Thursday, so we try to get a Friday run set up.

Has anyone set a plan for a weekend run? ... did I miss it?

Last edited:
Well this is appears to be a non-employed adventure activity. Many of us have this thing called jobs that get in the way of Monday to Friday activities. Let us know when we working class slobs will be included in the fun. :(

You available the following week on the Saturday? Where you wanna go ?

I don’t think any of us M-F folks have any specific place in mind. We’re cool with you planning stuff just as long as you throw some Saturdays in there.

10-fo driver!

I can hear our mid-western snowbird farmhand friend laughing. How did I become the alpha?!!

Nd9GcSTmUQm7v_-ZhF0RYHCt1Xwia3IewnrbIVS_Q&usqp=CAU.jpg

• Haha
  • USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and Farmergreg
If there's only two of us...maybe head up Bumblebee and do Turkey Creek and possibly Desoto Mine?

Reactions: RINC
If you guys can wait until Saturday or next Saturday I could do one of the bumblebee trails with you. DeSoto is not very hard but a little time consuming. Lots of scenery .
Also fun is the the Table Mesa to black canyon city to

• Love
Reactions: Farmergreg and RINC
If you guys can wait until Saturday or next Saturday I could do one of the bumblebee trails with you. DeSoto is not very hard but a little time consuming. Lots of scenery .
Also fun is the the Table Mesa to black canyon city to

What say you @Farmergreg ? I can do this on saturday 2-4-23

Reactions: Farmergreg