Melted hose?

Khloe

Hey,
Does anyone know what hose this is? (Melted one) And would it cause my Jeep to not run??

IMG_5469.jpeg

Vacuum line. No longer pulling a vacuum so yes, its possible it can lead to a no start issue or at least a CEL. I am not too familiar with the JKs though.

Cut the damaged section out and replace with a new piece. Any fuel line, vacuum line, etc would work and are available at any auto parts store sold by the foot. Likely be less than $5 to repair

Last edited:
Reactions: Apparition
This is the wrong section in a couple ways

@Chris This is a jk? Jeep question posted in tools..please move

It is also a double post please delete one

Vacuum line. No longer pulling a vacuum so yes, its possible it can lead to a no start issue or at least a CEL. I am not too familiar with the JKs though.

Cut the damaged section out and replace with a new piece. Any fuel line, vacuum line, etc would work and are available at any auto parts store sold by the foot. Likely be less than $5 to repair

Thank you!!