Memorial Day deals

CORE 4x4

20% off Cruise Series
15% off Camp Series
10% off Crawl Series
10% off all Dodge/RAM products

5/24 - 5/27

In early 2018, in response to the shooting at the high school in Parkland, Florida, REI stupidly decided to virtue signal by sending out a statement stating that they would no longer purchase from Vista Outdoors, a company that owns many outdoor brands, including Savage Arms (at the time), because they hadn't said what they're plan was to eliminate those evil black rifles they make. Vista Outdoors later sold Savage Arms, and REI released an updated statement saying that they were resuming purchases from Vista since they no longer owned Savage.

At the time they put out the first statement, I spent nearly all my hobby funds on backpack hunting gear, and I annually spent thousands of dollars at REI. After receiving the first statement from REI, I waited until I got my annual dividend, took it in the form of a check, and then sent all of it to the NRA. I then sent REI a letter stating that I was done with them and that I took my dividend check and donated it to the NRA so that they could continue to fight for my Second Amendment rights. I know some gun owners don't like the NRA due to Wayne LaPierre (he is a douchebag, after all), but I knew that just seeing "NRA" causes the do-gooders to freak out, so the NRA was the right place to send it, as far as I was concerned.

I haven't set foot in an REI store since. Oddly enough, the one that was 30 minutes from my home closed up in January 2019. Coincidence? I think not. Don't mess with Texans!

I hate Wayne, not the NRA. 🇺🇸

I saw these posted a little while ago and just pulled the trigger.
A lot of money for headlights, but they seem to be high quality and don;t look like crap on an old TJ. Also, my eyesight ain't what it used to be so some extra light at night will be nice.

Holly has the RetroBright lights (and some other stuff) at 19% off with free shipping.
https://www.holley.com/products/electrical/led_lighting/retrobright/
I have these for two or maybe three seasons.. Went through a few chinesium, bug-eyed LEDs that all sucked and one really nice H4 kit (hated the color temp) and then the Holly's. Performance has been remarkable, look is period correct and daylight temp is what I prefer. Can't tell they are LEDs until they light up.
2024-05-12 TJ Hella Lights 09.jpg

I have these for two or maybe three seasons.. Went through a few chinesium, bug-eyed LEDs that all sucked and one really nice H4 kit (hated the color temp) and then the Holly's. Performance has been remarkable, look is period correct and daylight temp is what I prefer. Can't tell they are LEDs until they light up.

Awesome! I have the H4 now and they are good for what they are, but I really miss the HIDs in my 2015 Charger.