Missouri Memorial Day Weekend at SMORR

Tob

Paint-Matched Bezels Club
Supporting Member
Is anyone planning to be at SMORR for Memorial day weekend?

I'll taking a side trip from a Branson vacation to visit the ranch on the 28th and 29th. I don't want to show up and wheel alone, so I figured I'd reach out and see if I could find some like-minded TJ folks to wheel with.

I'm in a Rubicon on 33's with tuck, skids, and winch. I like a challenge, but I also like being able to drive home (11 hrs in this particular case). From what I can gather, I'll be looking to run a bunch of the level 3 and 4 trails.

@AMS417 , you are the only MO member I know of, but maybe you can tag a few or know some that would go.

20220904_112831.jpg

https://www.smorr.net/event/memorial-day-weekend-at-smorr/

Is anyone planning to be at SMORR for Memorial day weekend?

I'll taking a side trip from a Branson vacation to visit the ranch on the 28th and 29th. I don't want to show up and wheel alone, so I figured I'd reach out and see if I could find some like-minded TJ folks to wheel with.

I'm in a Rubicon on 33's with tuck, skids, and winch. I like a challenge, but I also like being able to drive home (11 hrs in this particular case). From what I can gather, I'll be looking to run a bunch of the level 3 and 4 trails.

@AMS417 , you are the only MO member I know of, but maybe you can tag a few or know some that would go.

View attachment 415809

https://www.smorr.net/event/memorial-day-weekend-at-smorr/

I think we are going to be at the lake that weekend but will confirm. You should be able to run pretty much all the 3’s and some 4’s unless it rains. Some of the ratings are misleading due to SxS ruts and erosion. Take your time and know when to winch.

Not many more MO members on here but you will find plenty of Jeeps to connect with at the park. Fall in with a similar built group and make some new friends. It’s a great park with lots of trails.

Reactions: Tob