Status
Not open for further replies.

B00mb00m

The Church of Cutting Brakes of Atlas-Front Digs
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
See details
Finally finished my midarm conversion so I have everything from my short arms left over for sale.

Would be great to sell as package, here's my method for pricing. This kit is about 80% of complete MC package, which cost $2400. Mines used so I'll chop in half = $1200 and times .80 for lack of front trackbar and need to get one RH thread lower MC joint for front arms, and round down to $900. NO shipping for this stuff right now. Will list locally on CL and FB. Everything has sub 10K miles on it. Fronts have less miles at around 7K. I will throw in for free a set of double adjustable front lower arms that I made.

If you don't want everything here sub-kit pricing:

Springs: $250
Front and rear MC 4.5" springs.

Rear Control arms: $400
2X lower with joints and bolts, 2X uppers with joints and most of the bolts, rear trackbar with original heim (no noticeable slop) track bar is sold.

Front Control arms: $400
2X lower single adjustable arms with 3/4 of joints (missing 1 RH MC joint PN: 7315 $59 on metalcloak.com), 2x upper single adjustable with joints, no trackbar included, includes OME front stabilizer plus tie rod clamp.

OME shocks: $100.
Rears have only about 3K miles on before I outboarded with Fox shocks, fronts were about 7K miles. Nothing special about these and nothing too terrible. Bar pins have been removed from the lower end of the front shocks.

IMG_20200710_103504.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ephry73 and Alex01
IF someone is interested and serious about buying with shipping do let me know, if I have a box i could ship it. Unfortunately I don't have anything that will fit the shocks.

Reactions: Electric LJ A
Finally finished my midarm conversion so I have everything from my short arms left over for sale.

Would be great to sell as package, here's my method for pricing. This kit is about 80% of complete MC package, which cost $2400. Mines used so I'll chop in half = $1200 and times .80 for lack of front trackbar and need to get one RH thread lower MC joint for front arms, and round down to $900. NO shipping for this stuff right now. Will list locally on CL and FB. Everything has sub 10K miles on it. Fronts have less miles at around 7K. I will throw in for free a set of double adjustable front lower arms that I made.

If you don't want everything here sub-kit pricing:

Springs: $250
Front and rear MC 4.5" springs.

Rear Control arms: $400
2X lower with joints and bolts, 2X uppers with joints and most of the bolts, rear trackbar with original heim (no noticeable slop).

Front Control arms: $400
2X lower single adjustable arms with 3/4 of joints (missing 1 RH MC joint PN: 7315 $59 on metalcloak.com), 2x upper single adjustable with joints, no trackbar included, includes OME front stabilizer plus tie rod clamp.

OME shocks: $100.
Rears have only about 3K miles on before I outboarded with Fox shocks, fronts were about 7K miles. Nothing special about these and nothing too terrible. Bar pins have been removed from the lower end of the front shocks.

View attachment 175791
Yeah if you did by any chance find a box for the shocks let me know. Still interested if you ship

Are all your control arms still available? I already have springs and shocks and a adjustable track bar. Just need some adjustable control arms to get my caster and pinion fixed. Thanks.

Reactions: JMT
Yes they are

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I’m over in northwest Montana. Would you consider shipping them over here?

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I’m over in northwest Montana. Would you consider shipping them over here?
Ya I have a box now. Can do $800 shipped for all the control arms + steering damper and damper clamp (needs 1 MC joint).

Reactions: JMT
Sorry I'd like to Pm you to discuss a few details. I'm too new to be allowed to start a PM. Would you mind Pm-ing me. Thanks so much.

@B00mb00m although I have no interest in any of the parts, I'm curious why you didn't want to use your 4.5" coils along with the Savvy mid-arm?

@B00mb00m although I have no interest in any of the parts, I'm curious why you didn't want to use your 4.5" coils along with the Savvy mid-arm?
I did coilovers in the front to simplify packing of the track-bar with my JK axle swap. I dialed in 6" uptravel on the front and wanted to match that in the rear. The MC coils are around 1" more compressed length in the rear than Currie springs. I noted it in my build somewhere but i dont have the number in front of me, the Currie springs netted me slightly more lift also and without a spare mounted my travel and ride height are nicely matched between the Coilovers and the Currie LJ springs. Thus, MC springs for sale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.