Metra double DIN bezel

Davidtj

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
On the metro double din bezel it comes with a flat panel or inset panel for space beside lighter/switches

neither option did much for me I went to fabric store and bought black netting material attached to inset panel and installed, now I have a pocket that can store small items or phone etc

D9B03A6E-900A-45BC-AA55-F89A8786CD20.jpeg

On the metro double din bezel it comes with a flat panel or inset panel for space beside lighter/switches

neither option did much for me I went to fabric store and bought black netting material attached to inset panel and installed, now I have a pocket that can store small items or phone etc

View attachment 137419
Hey I'm having some trouble installing my metra double din. Seems like the spacers for the AC controls are causing me issues. Did you use those spacers?

They seem to be stopping me from attaching the pressure clips at the bottom while having the screws in on the top.

I ditched the spacers but used like two small flat washers behind each corner of the AC panel so it fit nice and close to the outer panel. Without any spacer you could see a gap between the two

I recently installed this console as well and I'm really not sure what to do with that right panel space- I really like this netting you've done! It looks great!

So with the Metra Kit the old blank plate wont work with it? Hate to lose my Rubihara sticker ;)