Mickey Thompson Baja boss all-terrain tires

Stefano

Anybody have any experience running the Mickey Thompson’s I have in the subject line? I like to look of the tires although I am I am concerned about the treadwear as 90% of my driving will be on the streets and the other 10 on trails. Also I’m not sure whether to go with a different rim and I know the benefits of a smaller diameter rim over larger one. If somebody can guide me with what’s best for my driving preferences I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance

Steve

Reactions: Stefano
Also I’m not sure whether to go with a different rim and I know the benefits of a smaller diameter rim over larger one. If somebody can guide me with what’s best for my driving preferences I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance

Steve
I ditched my 16" Rubicon wheels for 15" because most tires (16") are stiffer E rated. Way more tire choices and cheaper prices with C rated 15" tires too.

Anybody have any experience running the Mickey Thompson’s I have in the subject line? I like to look of the tires although I am I am concerned about the treadwear as 90% of my driving will be on the streets and the other 10 on trails. Also I’m not sure whether to go with a different rim and I know the benefits of a smaller diameter rim over larger one. If somebody can guide me with what’s best for my driving preferences I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance

Steve
What size? Tire and wheel are you thinking