Midarm "arm" size

D M

CEL free! (again)
Supporting Member
Ordered the brackets and trusses from savvy, but am going to make my own steel control arms with johnny joints for the midarm. Does anyone happen to know what thickness the upper and lowers are? Ill probably use some steel DOM, just need to know the diameters. Thanks

Reactions: PNW_LJ
Ordered the brackets and trusses from savvy, but am going to make my own steel control arms with johnny joints for the midarm. Does anyone happen to know what thickness the upper and lowers are? Ill probably use some steel DOM, just need to know the diameters. Thanks

I'm no engineer but I wouldn't think it's really relevant considering the Savvy arms are aluminum.

I'm no engineer but I wouldn't think it's really relevant considering the Savvy arms are aluminum.

Well everything has a size, and my point is to find out the size of the savvy arms so I can imitate

If you look at TMR for Johnny joints and weld in bungs, I think you’d use DOM 2" x 1/4" Wall for Control Arms

Reactions: D M

I have a set of front savvy mid arms without joints I would sell.

I know it isn't diameter but these pics might be helpfull
19 (1).jpg

Also,these poly performance deals on jj and insert are really good.
https://www.polyperformance.com/poly-performance-forged-johnny-joint-kit-package.
You may find that making steel arms isn't really saving much money. When i penciled it out a while ago it wasn't a big cost savings.