Southern Jeepers

Cool! Keep an eye out for me and I will do the same would love to meet you, and hear about your restaurant venture, and meet some of your family if possible.
We made it!!. Staying up the street from
Wish I could have gone
But I ripped apart my tj today. Dash out, just checking out all the electrical, trying to get my passenger speaker to work, lol, running my CB antenna cable, throwing in some USB charging ports too. Thinking about a double din radio with navigation and all that. But idk yet.
i like to put those USB ports in mine also...I’ll get some pics today.. it was rainy yesterday afternoon and I didn’t wanna get my phone out

Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
Smoky Mtn Jeep Invasion Report:

Met Hog, his awesome wife Missy , and they're great friends Jeff and Lynne.

If everybody on this forum is like them , we've got something special.

We had an absolute blast...jeeps everywhere, the show at the convention center was absolutely stunning, and the weather was just perfect for driving a Jeep in the Southeast today.

We noticed people travel great distances from many countries to enjoy the area and love to catch it's natural beauty on camera.

He's got a really solid Sahara, and they know how to get out and enjoy it. And let me tell you he's got an eye for restaurants. Always let him pick.

Any of you guys that can make the trip up here need to come next year.

Also , the Jeep Wave is alive and well.✌️

Last edited:
Don't miss it . It's that good man . Just the show at the convention center is worth it , but you will see so many Jeeps you can't believe it .
Yeah I'm bummed about not being able to go. But I had to work some overtime today. So more money for jeep parts 🤣

Everyone still down for the October wheeling trip? 5&6th

Yeah I'm bummed about not being able to go. But I had to work some overtime today. So more money for jeep parts 🤣

Everyone still down for the October wheeling trip? 5&6th
If you can post some details about the trip, just to refresh me.

October 5&6th
Thinking Prentice Cooper state forest to camp, they have some mild off road trails. & Plans to hit coppinger cove road, Which is 15ish minutes away.
Keeping the wheeling mild, my buddy is coming in his stock Cherokee. He's not afraid to go off road at all. But I don't want him to break anything (Because then I have to help fix it 🤣) no body wants to break anything to be real.
Just gonna be a relaxing weekend with the family. We both will be bringing our very young children. So expect a little whining.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Sounds good I'm driving right now but
October 5&6th
Thinking Prentice Cooper state forest to camp, they have some mild off road trails. & Plans to hit coppinger cove road, Which is 15ish minutes away.
Keeping the wheeling mild, my buddy is coming in his stock Cherokee. He's not afraid to go off road at all. But I don't want him to break anything (Because then I have to help fix it 🤣) no body wants to break anything to be real.
Just gonna be a relaxing weekend with the family. We both will be bringing our very young children. So expect a little whining.
Sounds good I'm driving right now but we'll see what I can work out.

its was a great day in the Smokey’s.. met some cool people the infamous AndyG and his friend Chris.. did some driving and had some great weather.. some some crazy jeeps and some vintage jeeps.. I’ll post some photos tomorrow

890812C7-3612-432E-9DE0-1CC3F48C61E3.jpeg
173A3FFA-06CB-48FE-841F-EE1F3A5F24F6.jpeg
E6E14E32-04C2-4802-B5BB-1E1B6D92A175.jpeg
1DACF096-A584-42D4-AF28-F0DF7C0BE04D.jpeg
4AB827E7-FA45-444A-8F9A-5CBFDD8ABFD2.jpeg
AE385089-95FC-4E46-9CF9-C6A1A6923613.jpeg
3D0D7627-7827-4457-A990-540532D9358E.jpeg
0E9128F7-59B6-4C3A-B595-5AEAC32317ED.jpeg
87CB26F2-580F-42FE-9310-9CE4F1155EE8.jpeg
9EEE510E-5128-452B-8151-28DF3FCEAD00.jpeg

Finally got some service.. here’s some photos

October 5&6th
Hello Yellow Machine, this is the weekend of Dixie Run put on by SFWDA. It's at AOP this year. A lot of people will be there camping and wheeling all levels from mild to wild. Lots of things for the kids and family and a good time to meet people. There is a charge for it but its well worth it.