Southern Jeepers

@AndyG do you know where this is? Can you climb that with 35s and lockers?

1566537833187.png

Reactions: JMT
It is at Stoney Lonesome. Someone posted the picture and thought I'd ask.
it could be I don't know stoney that well I've been to a motorcycle Enduro and that's been a while.

Cool go to the members rides section and look up Andy's period correct Rubicon if you can.

That way you will know what you're looking for

Cool go to the members rides section and look up Andy's period correct Rubicon if you can.

That way you will know what you're looking for
It shows a black one or im not looking at correct pic..

It shows a black one or im not looking at correct pic..
That's my avatar which is actually Jerry Bransford.

If you go to that thread under members rides you'll see a picture of mine ... It's pretty easy to recognize at the start of the thread

That's my avatar which is actually Jerry Bransford.

If you go to that thread under members rides you'll see a picture of mine ... It's pretty easy to recognize at the start of the thread
Ok.. I’ll find it:).. hope to meet ya up there.. I may also be in a 4 door white jk with a Georgia rubicon decal on hood.. just don’t laugh😂

• Haha
Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
Cool! Keep an eye out for me and I will do the same would love to meet you, and hear about your restaurant venture, and meet some of your family if possible.

Wish I could have gone
But I ripped apart my tj today. Dash out, just checking out all the electrical, trying to get my passenger speaker to work, lol, running my CB antenna cable, throwing in some USB charging ports too. Thinking about a double din radio with navigation and all that. But idk yet.