Mildly Out of Hand 02 Sahara Build

Here are some pictures of what it was like at KOH plus some of my favorite rigs. It was one of the coolest places to be, and with 60,000 other people in the lake bed it was something I'll never forget. Hopefully I'll be able to go back next year too.
IMG_5368.jpg
IMG_5369.jpg
IMG_5409.jpg
IMG_5411.jpg
IMG_5385.jpg
IMG_5444.jpg
IMG_5412.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

This trip all depends on weather, and is still far down the line. Did you end up making it all the way through?

Yep, we made it thru. It was quite interesting going up Cadillac as streams of water were coming down the trail, lol! We had a good, experienced group, so lots of spotting.

Reactions: 02GreenTJ
Yep, we made it thru. It was quite interesting going up Cadillac as streams of water were coming down the trail, lol! We had a good, experienced group, so lots of spotting.
Sounds like a good time! Hopefully the weather is clear so that I can go. No matter what when I go there will be a solid group so nobody would get stranded.

Reactions: D M and bobthetj03
Just bit the bullet and ordered a Savvy UAM Skid, and their gas tank skid in preparation for the rubicon. My old gas tank skid has been through hell and one side is currently and inch higher than the other. My only issue is that it is on backorder. Does anyone know how long it may take to get delivered?

Reactions: D M
Just read through this thread. Great pics , awesome Jeep love the wheels.
I have a dirt works bumper similar to yours , only difference is the one I have came racks to hold 2 Jerry cans on the swing out. How is it holding up with the solid steel wheel ?

Reactions: 02GreenTJ
Just read through this thread. Great pics , awesome Jeep love the wheels.
I have a dirt works bumper similar to yours , only difference is the one I have came racks to hold 2 Jerry cans on the swing out. How is it holding up with the solid steel wheel ?
The carrier is holding up just fine. I’ve had a cooler and camping gear on top of the basket I have too. Plus just picked up a sent of basically new 33x10.50 km2s for cheap so those will go on the jeep soon.

Reactions: D M and Leroy_TJ
Haven't updated in a long time and a few things have changed. Put some 33x10.50 km2s on the Jeep, and had some 4.88s thrown in my Jeep, also scored some rubi 44 disk brakes for the rear as well as chromo shafts, and a detroit locker. Also got around to installing my used currie lowers. Then a while back I got bought some LED KC Daylighters from @Chris
IMG_7757.JPG