Military Memes

pyOyAh8&tn=BgcLPLcFDlaHyPP9&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

• USA Proud
Reactions: Plumber1 and Mhass
So at MEPS a guy failed the asvab. Was going for Army. That night he proceeded to try to drown an air force candidate in the pool, picked a fight with a security guard and then passed out in a puddle of puke outside his room. Unfortunately that year the requirement was lower for Marines 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: astjp2 and Wildman
So at MEPS a guy failed the asvab. Was going for Army. That night he proceeded to try to drown an air force candidate in the pool, picked a fight with a security guard and then passed out in a puddle of puke outside his room. Unfortunately that year the requirement was lower for Marines 🤣🤣🤣
Well I’m sure they put some work into him.

Was that an old story? Or one of these new millennial kids?

After a small shipboard fire the Danage Control Chief was debriefing the fire party for training.
He commented that he saw a couple of the fire party with cell phones at the repair locker and yelled, "A cell phone is 100 percent useless in fighting a fire! You pieces o shit leave that usess shit when you come to fight a fire!!! Do I make myself clear?"

The fire party answered, "Yes Chief!!!"

The Chief said, "Good. We don't have time or space for useless shit. Can anybody tell me some other things that are useless?"

An Ensign shyly raised his hand.

Chief-"Good Ensign! Anybody else?"