MiRustyjeep

Wow they just did that within the last month and a half. Wonder why they just added them now. In any event that's awesome. I know a lot of ppl that would like to have thy bumper. Wonder if they will be selling the rear too.

I have contacted them about this a number of times. They have yet to respond to any of my emails (I've sent 5 total over the period of 2 weeks). I don't think they actually have it in stock.

We'll see if they ever get back to me. I doubt they will. Don't even get me started on how much I hate Quadratec.

Reactions: Starrs
I have contacted them about this a number of times. They have yet to respond to any of my emails (I've sent 5 total over the period of 2 weeks). I don't think they actually have it in stock.

We'll see if they ever get back to me. I doubt they will. Don't even get me started on how much I hate Quadratec.
I doubt it also lol but they do have it listed for sale. Interesting....if they do have some NOS bumpers they can't have but a handful and I would venture to say they had to of sold out by now. Sneaky mfrs lol

I'll try and call them tomorrow and see what's going on. I don't feel too bad about my deal as I got mine for a lot less, but that's shitty if they list it for sale and don't really have any in stock.

C’mon Chris, we know you love Quadratec...

Reactions: Starrs
I doubt it also lol but they do have it listed for sale. Interesting....if they do have some NOS bumpers they can't have but a handful and I would venture to say they had to of sold out by now. Sneaky mfrs lol

That's my thought. AEV doesn't produce them any longer, so if they do have any, it would be NOS. But I've also seen that Morris 4x4 has the bumper listed as well as 4WD Parts. Again, I doubt they stock them, it's probably an error. You'll go to order it, your card will get charged, and then they'll contact you saying it was an error and they don't actually stock them.

I'd bet money on it.

I’ve ordered stuff from them too, and it wasn’t even in stock. You’re just supposed to know that or some - - - - . What the - - -?

Update 7-1-18: This is pretty close to the actual build plan I followed...but not 100%.

I received a tidy little Christmas bonus this year...and promptly had to pay Uncle Sam his 25%...anyway, I still have enough left over to complete "phase one" of my lift plans. This is what I'm thinking...

H&R springs
Bilstein 5100's (I already have these)
JSK front track bar (my front axle is already shifted...I know I shouldn't need one, but hell, they look cool)
Rear Track Bar Bracket (unless I'm really missing out not having an adjustable rear trackbar)
Savvy Body Lift
Savvy Shift Cable

This should net me enough room to comfortably run the 32's I have now and 33's if I bumpstop accordingly. It also sets me up for phase two which is full skidplating and tummy tuck.

Comments?

Last edited:
So, with H&R springs your getting 1" lift? Why is your front axle already shifted?
Yeah, the H&R springs will give an advertised 1" lift. I've heard that its closer to 1.5, but whatever. I don't know why my axle is shifted, but it is. I used to rub slightly on the factory wheels and worn down tires. After adding 3/4" spring spacers and 32" BFG MT's I get a pretty major control arm rub at full lock passenger. It appears to be shifted about 3/4" or so. Everything looks solid underneath, so I don't believe anything is bent.

Last edited:
Hmmm, well the 3/4" coil spacers might shift it a tad, but 3/4" seems more than usual. My front axle shifted 3/4" after I installed my OME 2.5" lift. I ran with it shifted that way for a couple years before adding a JKS adjustable TB and centering it, but I was on 31's, so no major rubbing.

Ok, so back to comments,
With 2" of total lift you'll need 1" bumpstop extensions. The JKS TB, BL and cable shifter all sound good. The rear relocation bracket should do you fine for the rear. Matter of fact, I have my old OME relocation bracket if you want it.

I received a tidy little Christmas bonus this year...and promptly had to pay Uncle Sam his 25%...anyway, I still have enough left over to complete "phase one" of my lift plans. This is what I'm thinking...

H&R springs
Bilstein 5100's (I already have these)
JSK front track bar (my front axle is already shifted...I know I shouldn't need one, but hell, they look cool)
Rear Track Bar Bracket (unless I'm really missing out not having an adjustable rear trackbar)
Savvy Body Lift
Savvy Shift Cable

This should net me enough room to comfortably run the 32's I have now and 33's if I bumpstop accordingly. It also sets me up for phase two which is full skidplating and tummy tuck.

Comments?
Looks like a well-thought out plan. I'd consider the MC adjustable front trackbar. It's beefy and gives a lot of clearance and is only $179. JKS is good too, but I think the MC would give you more clearance, which is probably not an issue with this lift, but you never know about the future, and it might come into play with how much bump stop you have to set. I think the rear trackbar relocation bracket is fine, it is a bit of a pain to install, another set of hands helped me get everything drilled out correctly and mounted up. The only other option I've seen is drilling out and threading the passenger side in order to add an adjustable, threaded end (cheaper, but more labor). I'd do the bracket! Beware that the gas tank can be a bit in the way when removing rear trackbar on driver side. you can reverse the bolt when you bolt back up to avoid that in the future. Savvy getting both of our business the end of this year on the last two items! Great choices. Look forward to seeing your rig!

The MC TB might be too long for that low of a lift. Might want to check that if you go that route.

Hmmm, well the 3/4" coil spacers might shift it a tad, but 3/4" seems more than usual. My front axle shifted 3/4" after I installed my OME 2.5" lift. I ran with it shifted that way for a couple years before adding a JKS adjustable TB and centering it, but I was on 31's, so no major rubbing.

Ok, so back to comments,
With 2" of total lift you'll need 1" bumpstop extensions. The JKS TB, BL and cable shifter all sound good. The rear relocation bracket should do you fine for the rear. Matter of fact, I have my old OME relocation bracket if you want it.

I have a buddy locally that has one too, but appreciate the offer bud!

Reactions: bobthetj03