Utah Moab residents?

NDSpeed

Resident Penguin Eradicator
Supporting Member
Any locals on here that live in Moab?
i’ve got a job opportunity in the area and have been contemplating making the move. we drive there tomorrow to check it out.

Last edited:
As soon as we rolled into town at 9 pm. my wife said “NO”. 😆

also the 9 hour drive from Zion didn’t help. there is a lot of desolate areas in southern UT

Having never been, what about it made her say that so quickly? Or can it even be articulated?

I know how wives are. I've had a couple. 🤣

Having never been, what about it made her say that so quickly? Or can it even be articulated?

I know how wives are. I've had a couple. 🤣

to start we left Fairbanks AK, population 40-60k depending on the season.

my work brought us to Denver, population way too many, and Liberal to boot.

so when you roll into Moab from the North you’re straight into main st. it is just people everywhere. gobs of them. crossing the street. every seat in the restaurants. too much.

after a few days she really started enjoying the southern area particularly Canyonlands. we had it nearly to ourselves.

we were also there when the temperatures were amazing. we did some great hikes with only one liter of water per person

i can’t even fathom Summer. that has been nice about Denver. very mild summer

to start we left Fairbanks AK, population 40-60k depending on the season.

my work brought us to Denver, population way too many, and Liberal to boot.

so when you roll into Moab from the North you’re straight into main st. it is just people everywhere. gobs of them. crossing the street. every seat in the restaurants. too much.

after a few days she really started enjoying the southern area particularly Canyonlands. we had it nearly to ourselves.

we were also there when the temperatures were amazing. we did some great hikes with only one liter of water per person

i can’t even fathom Summer. that has been nice about Denver. very mild summer

Makes perfect sense and I can relate. Other than a couple of years in Colorado Springs I've spent my entire adult life in towns under 20k, very much on purpose.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ