Monarch pass snowstorm

Pulled the crawler off the hauler. The atmosphere here in Moab is electric, there's as many side-by-sides going up and down the road as cars, some very cool Willy's and CJ models in front of local businesses to include an FC. The temperature is around mid 50s. The air smells of burning gas and diesel. There is some sxs event going on finishing up today.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
I love the western slope.

Anyone that hasn’t been out there needs to see it. I literally wept at the beauty. The views , the scale of it ...it is incredible.

Nearly froze to death on a dirt bike in silverton in August...no kidding...weather changes fast..they literally put me in a hot shower.

You will see some awesome Jeeps.

Every restaurant offers the “best hamburger or buffalo burger “

You can feel the history.

Pulled the crawler off the hauler. The atmosphere here in Moab is electric, there's as many side-by-sides going up and down the road as cars, some very cool Willy's and CJ models in front of local businesses to include an FC. The temperature is around mid 50s. The air smells of burning gas and diesel. There is some sxs event going on finishing up today.
Moab is incredible. Very good description man, makes me want to be there.

My first visit to Ouray years ago is the main reason I bought a Jeep back in 1994 or so, and have had one since. We went in my wife's Isuzu Trooper, and I decided I just had to have a Jeep to experience the San Juans.

Reactions: Bigmac and AndyG
QUOTE="AndyG, post: 362037, member: 8723"]
Moab is incredible. Very good description man, makes me want to be there.
[/QUOTE]

Did Hells Revenge today. First run I got about 100 feet in before I had to bring the wife and kids back to the camper. She couldn't take it, genuine sheer terror, totally petrified with fear.

The second run I was totally hooked and enjoyed every single fn second of it. I even got talked into doing Hells Gate. The Car Wash was too easy but I skipped Mickey's Hot Tub. I was totally alone at the Escalator and Tipover Challenge so I bypassed those while I was still ahead.

IMG_4023.jpeg

IMG_20190520_154510933_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190520_161123875.jpg