Money-to-burn items

thekidwithquestions

Acquiring Jeep funds...
Supporting Member
what are some of y'alls money-to-burn things/mods you have bought that you ended up liking?
I can't seem to find a thread on this subject so I'm making one

I don't got to worry about that for a while
20201209_120614.jpg

Edit : To clarify, I wanted the front only. I was hammered and bought the front/rear.

Seat heaters for all four seats. They're great in the winter and just as great on a cool summer morning when it's just a bit too chilly without doors...

That and the hand throttle. I use it far more than I ever thought I would, but never for off-road. Great for bumping up the RPMs for troubleshooting. In the winter you can bump up the RPMs to 2000 to defrost the windshield in minutes.

Reactions: Zorba
Stuff I’ve bought that wasn’t necessarily on my list of mods/upgrades but I’ve come across and bought used or cheap that I’ve actually really liked:
B&M short shifter, 90s mustang dead pedal, Buchanan 1.5” seat risers

Reactions: RINC
A scan gauge is something I bought on a whim that I find super handy. I can monitor all kinds of things, check any codes. It’s also how I have corrected my Speedo for larger tires. I have it mounted on the top of my steering column, wire sneaked through the dash.

If you ask my wife it's all money to burn add-ons.

For me, I guess the Garvin accessory holders for the tire carrier/bumper. I've got a shovel and 🪓. I've used the shovel once. The brackets were way overpriced for what they are.

Don't Drink And Online Shop.
I went over to my dads house and noticed a samurai sword on his mantle. My dad is neither Japanese or a samurai. So I asked him, “what’s up with the sword?”

His reply was eerily similar to yours😂

• Haha
Reactions: B252