Mopar hardtop paint in a can

ejay

TJ Addict
P.O. cornered something and repaired via bedliner I'm guessing. Texturally its OK with me all be it a little rough. No damage on the inside.

I've often thought about sanding and repainting as this berliner spray has become nearly impossible to keep from looking dried out. Maybe mount a firestik plate in that location. Dunno...

Quadratec sells a Mopar rattle can hardtop paint that is supposed to match the color and texture pretty well. Anyone have any experience using this spray?

https://www.quadratec.com/products/92156_2903.htm
20200131_162334.jpg

Was hoping to match the existing paint. It's in pretty good shape. No need to repaint the whole thing.

No matter how hard you try to match it, being as old as it is, the paint will be faded and it's not going to be a perfect match, which I'm sure you know.

However, I suspect that will be close, but it's still going to be noticeable from a distance due to paint fade and age.

No matter how hard you try to match it, being as old as it is, the paint will be faded and it's not going to be a perfect match, which I'm sure you know.

However, I suspect that will be close, but it's still going to be noticeable from a distance due to paint fade and age.

Meh, as long as it passes the 50/50 test. ;)