Mopar OEM tubular bumpers

Rocky1228

I was bored so I started looking at my build sheet for my jeep and it says it came with Mopar tubular bumpers , does anyone know what these look like? I can’t find them online.

50495AD8-BE26-456A-9AD1-EAA93DD100C0.png

Not going to lie, I'd probably sand down the chrome and run them, but I'm a sucker for OEM stuff, even if it's oddball. I wonder how they would look painted a gun metal gray or textured black . . . now I want a set just to see what they look like.

Not going to lie, I'd probably sand down the chrome and run them, but I'm a sucker for OEM stuff, even if it's oddball. I wonder how they would look painted a gun metal gray or textured black . . . now I want a set just to see what they look like.
My rear bumper is black (what I think is the oem tubular bumper)

Like I said, I would sand both down, and paint them like a textured black or gun metal gray, I think it would help the look compared to chrome or the flat black!

I agree, think they'd look great if they were brushed. Shame no one does them.