Moved to the Dark Side

If I actually go through with selling my rubi the bumpers will be going with her lol. The idea of having both would be nice, but I just don’t see me needing 2 vehicles. Tons of wasted space, double insurance, double washing, double maintenance l not for me.

I get that, I have my Jeep and a Scion tC. I don’t mind having a commuter car along with the Jeep. Let’s me do more work on it and not worry about transportation. I don’t blame you for selling the bumpers with the Jeep! I figured I would try tho [emoji38][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that, I have my Jeep and a Scion tC. I don’t mind having a commuter car along with the Jeep. Let’s me do more work on it and not worry about transportation. I don’t blame you for selling the bumpers with the Jeep! I figured I would try tho [emoji38][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m the most impulsive SOB when it comes to cars hahaha. I know if I sell this a year later I’ll have another one. Right now I would just get more use out of a Tacoma. I also don’t wanna pay the insurance on a 2017-2018 vehicle lol. So I’ll be holding onto rubi for a bit yet.

Nothing planned yet, except to enjoy it for awhile before upgrades.

I wish I would've done that with my TJ. I drove it around as stock for a while, but I should've taken it to the park before I added a lift and wheels. It would've been interesting to compare the performance.

Reactions: Alvin A