MutantNinjaTJ

MutantNinjaTJ

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Hello, New to Wranglers, 2005 TJ Sport, 4.0 6 cyl.6 speed manual,Dana 44 rear trac loc differential, but I've owned three Cherokee's in the past. I've used this forum as a valuable resource while shopping around. My quest is to have fun, meet some new people, and build my Jeep on the cheap. I have a lot of experience in fabrication, mechanics, and rigging so a Wrangler build is just what the doctor ordered. Starting a Stubby Winch Bumper project today. I've lifted it 3" and put on some pocket style fender flares as well as changed out all the fluids, brake pads, and u-joints. I had been looking for a while and spotted mine on a transport, they rolleed it off, I crawled around under it for a while, looked under the hood, ran the VIN number to see how the factory sent it out and bought it on the spot. It was "unusually clean". It still had most of the factory assembly labels on the components, even the coil springs and hoses had the labels attached, no scratches on the skid plates, stock shocks. I was pretty happy handing over the 8K we agreed on.

Reactions: Chris
This thread is worthless without pics

Welcome to the forum, and score on the Dana 44 rear end! I too have owned a number of Cherokee XJs in the past as well.

Sounds like you'll fit in right here with the friendly bunch of members we have!