My 2004 Jeep

Spider56

a6a9cd5695e32586270d7a46b998f222.jpg
ecff6dff8136f0505806a78ee88f03a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well done, that’s a damn fine looking Rubicon! And you’ve got both full doors and half doors, can’t beat that!

Very well done, that’s a damn fine looking Rubicon! And you’ve got both full doors and half doors, can’t beat that!

This one. I️ have done a lot of work to. I️ got warner bumpers and winch. New pro comp wheels and new 33x1250x15 pro comp sports tires. Those tire are awesome. Balance good and ride Good. I️ put new hood latches on it. Grille inserts. Gas door. New Stereo Sony with built in amp. New woofer in console. New speakers all way around. New brakes rotor caliper all way round. It’s got 4 inch suspension lift. Put in new LED level sensor head lights They are awesome. When you turn them on it find level spots on the Jeep to give direct bright light on surface that level. The Jeep had never had anything open to drink inside. He never ate in the Jeep. . No passenger never rode in back. The hard top never been off of it. It had 36,000 when I️ both it. The manual had the dates of each oil change. The average miles per year was 2,100 miles. I️ am happy to be the owner now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk