My first Jeep

Senorbozz

Hey everyone! I found my Jeep, and I love it. It's an '02 X with a 4" suspension lift and 1" body lift. 35" tires. I hadn't planned on going more than 2-3" of lift and 33s but here we are, I couldn't pass up the deal.

Now to figure out what else I can do to this sucker.. :ROFLMAO:

1584652721068.png

Looks great!

I think the real question is what can't you do to that thing? Just be careful, these things can be a real rabbit hole!

Reactions: Whitetrash
Definitely! I live in Florida so what it has will at least be solid enough for now.. but I do plan on taking this on some rocks!
The reason i suggested brakes and steering is because you have 35" tires. Those factory front brakes are good, but with 35's you would want a little better stopping power. As for steering, look into the ZJ tie rod/steering upgrade. Fairly cheap with new Moog parts, and will easily hold up to 35's. Thats what I have with my 35's, along with a bunch of other stuff, just trying to "steer" you in the right direction. :)

The reason i suggested brakes and steering is because you have 35" tires. Those factory front brakes are good, but with 35's you would want a little better stopping power. As for steering, look into the ZJ tie rod/steering upgrade. Fairly cheap with new Moog parts, and will easily hold up to 35's. Thats what I have with my 35's, along with a bunch of other stuff, just trying to "steer" you in the right direction. :)
Much appreciated, and you're right about the brakes they could use a little more oomph!